Monday, October 11, 2010

Thirty-One.


We made it to week 31--that means single digits of weeks left until Charlie's due date in December! But Steve noted that if he decides to be born early, we could have only 6 or 7 weeks left... I have a LOT to get done in only a few weeks (especially challenging since I am so in love with naps lately!).

I can't help but make faces at Steve during our photoshoots...

We have our ultrasound-to-see-if-Charlie-is-huge on Wednesday, and I'm excited to see him. And to know if he is as big as he appears to be. He smushes my lungs when I lay down (according to Steve, I snore like crazy at night sometimes now) and my bladder when I stand up. And my belly button popped out! It never did with Gracie, but I guess he just needs every little bit of space he can get. ;) It itches.

Here's the latest belly lineup for you:


Oh. And if you thought the nesting was getting out of hand before... I've now started getting kind of compulsive about it. Organizing. Decluttering. The house is going to feel awesome. I have an insane mental list going... I'm afraid I may write it down today. :)

1 comment:

  1. You look SO cute! I can't believe your belly button popped out, that would be a very weird experience for me, being an inny :) Good luck at the ultra sound!

    ReplyDelete