Friday, October 22, 2010

Art for Charlie

I've been slowly working away at Charlie's room. I sewed up a little penant banner for him a few weeks back (unfortunately it still hasn't been hung), and this week I worked on some artwork to go over his crib:


I want to do a third piece to go in the middle, I think in a bright green, but Steve and I can't agree on what should be between the two dogs. I said a heart, and Steve looked at me and said, "This is a BOYS room." Way to look out for Charlie's manhood, eh? So no heart. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Also, for the record, poll results:

What Color Eyes Will Charlie Have?


Blue (like Mama) 44%
Green (like big sis) 22%
Brown 11%
Hazel (like Daddy) 22%

4 comments:

  1. sorry I have to say a heart wouldn't seem to fit. I like Kristen's ideas of a bone or a ball. I feel like whatever it is has to have a symmetrical shape so that it fits with two identical dogs facing a different direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hotdog, its manly and would play off the weenier dog thing. Or...His NAME!!! I just came up with that idea and I'm really proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. A dog bone? Too literal, I know... good luck!

    ReplyDelete