Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Charles Maximus

Our is-Charlie-huge ultrasound was today. Steve had no class so darling Page watched Gracie so we could both go. It was SUPER easy for the nurse to find him this time around because we are so much further along. We saw his cute feet and little hands and his sweet little face and profile. I think he is going to be a cutie. Steve thinks he might have my mouth. :)

Then it came time to find out if I am measuring big because of a surplus of amniotic fluid (which could be bad) or just because we have a good little grower in there. And, though Maximus would be a pretty sweet middle name, this post's title is actually referring to Charlie's size--he is big. In fact, he's measuring 2 weeks ahead of the average (baby) bear, with an estimated weight of--get this--4lbs 12oz. The average babe at week 32 (which we have not hit yet) is supposed to be ALMOST 4lbs. Did you get that? Not quite 32 weeks and he's almost 5 pounds?! An entire pound over??? I'm not going to lie--I'm hoping that estimate was just a little over. Haha.

It looks like they're not going to change my due date, though we only talked to the nurse today and not the doctor. I told Steve that I must have a crazy good oven to grow a baby bun this big. Anyone want to place a bet about whether I'll fit any clothes by delivery day? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment