Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still big.

I had another appointment today, and Charlie is, as you may have guessed, still big. :) They are definitely not changing my due date. I am still measuring about 2 weeks ahead for size. My tummy is huge. The following weird things are normal for pregnancy:

  • Heart pounding when you lay down (they said I can take medicine for this)
  • Sore joints
  • Some other things you don't want to know about
I'm feeling pretty happy today, though, because (1) I'm still 140 (which is fine, and a relief since I haven't been totally perfect about snacking), and (2) Suzi loaned me some maternity clothes, so I now have more than 5 shirts to wear! :) Oh, and since I've resorted to sleeping with three pillows, I am actually getting a little more rest at night, which has meant a few less naps than before. :)

I've been working hard at nesting away, too, which has been fun. Aside from organizing, I've been sewing and crafting. I'll have to post some pictures soon.

Should I be packing a hospital bag yet? I really like making packing lists. :)

1 comment:

  1. I say make the list and pack the bag if you're that huge! Because I hope he comes a couple weeks early!

    ReplyDelete