Wednesday they got even worse. In fact, by around 3pm they were between 12 and 6 minutes apart--mostly 6. I timed for an hour, totally afraid that I would miss my cute baby shower that Suzi had worked so hard on, and then called the doctor. The nurse told me that as long as they weren't consistant to just keep relaxing and go enjoy the shower. The next two days they kept up, but by Saturday morning, almost nothing. Today they're going strong, but--after a big crying jag at poor Steve about how I wasn't ready on Wednesday, followed by days of not having a baby--I'm now readjusting to the idea that I could just contract for days or weeks more. Charlie's not due until December (a little less than 4 weeks), so I'm just trying to get used to one more pre-baby symptom.
Pretty exciting anyway, though... It means he's actually coming soon!
These last few weeks have gone by pretty fast, actually--fast enough that I've missed three weeks of tummy shots. But yesterday I got Steve to take some for me (with the pretty bright red leaves on our tree in the background! Yay Fall!) so here is your 36-week side view.
...and of course the ham shot:



No comments:
Post a Comment