Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tour de Maison Nouvelle

We signed our lease, paid our deposit, picked up our keys, and now... It's OURS!!! (At least for 3 years until the end of med school). It's everything we wanted and more.

Enjoy the poorly narrated tour:


So, the living room is going to be for our big bookcase, couches, and TV. The 'dining room' is going to be our den where our desk, piano, guitars, sewing table, and other fun stuff is going to be. The little room between there and the kitchen will be for our little dining table.

The bedroom closest to the front of the house will be ours, and the two connecting rooms will be for Gracie and her new brother/sister.

So.... good times. And if anybody wants to visit, there is a beautiful guest room downstairs.


5 comments:

  1. Dude - I can't believe you're buying a house! That's nuts! Very cool though. I love the place - it's really nice! Don't judge me for using the word "cute", but it's very cute! I like the front porch area and the hardwood floors and the backyard area. It's really a nice place. I want to come visit - I can sleep in the servant's room and shovel coal. (by the way, I liked your sympathy comment for the servant: "which sucked I'm sure for the servant...")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! So cute and perfect for your family:) Please email me your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Steve doesn't have to unlock too many doors during med school..

    -Steve Dos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although my bedroom at your place just went from the sunroom to the basement, I'm kind of excited. After all, it's not everyday that you can stay in a servant's quarter. :-) It looks like a great place for the family. I can't wait to come swing on the swing-set with Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it, and would take it in a minute. You're so lucky. I love that style of home and the neighborhood looks great.

    ReplyDelete