Sunday, May 16, 2010
Ha Ha, Very Funny
Posted by
Jamie
You know when things are bad, and you think--okay, well, this is bad, but at least it's not any worse--and then it gets worse?
This morning I woke up with a nasty head cold. I felt like I'd been beaten up by a professional hockey team with a bone to pick. BUT I thought--hey, I can't smell! Maybe this will make the incessant nausea less incessant.
Turns out my post nasal drip actually makes me throw up MORE. Three times this morning alone.
Universe: 2, Jamie : 1
(I gave myself 1 because there IS a cute little baby growing in there, and that counts for something.)
Check out our new house (next post down) if you haven't yet! Moving in this week. :)
This morning I woke up with a nasty head cold. I felt like I'd been beaten up by a professional hockey team with a bone to pick. BUT I thought--hey, I can't smell! Maybe this will make the incessant nausea less incessant.
Turns out my post nasal drip actually makes me throw up MORE. Three times this morning alone.
Universe: 2, Jamie : 1
(I gave myself 1 because there IS a cute little baby growing in there, and that counts for something.)
Check out our new house (next post down) if you haven't yet! Moving in this week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment