Thursday, May 27, 2010
I'm Not Superstitious, But I am a Little Stitious
Posted by
Jamie
We were pretty forthcoming with people about our names for Miss Gracie, but with this baby I am just a little wary of sharing our name ideas. We still have nothing for a boy (help!!!), but we have two girl names that are at the tippy top of our list. I just told my mom the names today (she approves, in case you were wondering), but I am hoping that I chill out. Maybe once we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl? I hope so. Twelve weeks tomorrow! :)
We still need boy name suggestions, so feel free.
And bonus points if you can pinpoint the title quote.
We still need boy name suggestions, so feel free.
And bonus points if you can pinpoint the title quote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
duh, michael from the office...nice one :)
ReplyDeleteHum....I don't really know about boy names. Brett pretty much veto's any name I suggest. But speaking of, the name Brett is pretty cool, I like it and so does he. Also it doesn't really rhyme with anything so he won't be made fun of. Try to make fun of the name.....its practically impossible. Also we would consider naming our child Steve if Brett is selected :)
PS: This is Krystle signed in as Brett
PS: I just checked out the video of the house and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! That is SO fun! I love all the old details/charm! We might come and visit as long as you don't make us sleep in the guest room :)
ReplyDelete