Wednesday, April 7, 2010
First Doctor Appointment :)
Posted by
Jamie
Even though we were doubly convinced that we're expecting (yay!) we needed to verify it for insurance, so today I got to go in to the doctor for the first of many many many "here, take this cup with you..." experiences. (Isn't it so weird--and unfortunate--that urine samples are so necessary during pregnancy?)
It was a quick visit, they took my weight, ran my test, and I met the nurse practitioner in a quiet little room where she told me that I definitely was pregnant. Its funny, but even though we knew, there was something really wonderful about hearing it in a doctor's office with professional lab results and everything very medical and official. I was so happy; I even allowed myself a little (tiny) jump for joy when I got to the parking lot.
They gave us a preliminary due date, too. We'll be expecting this little bun to arrive in mid December--a Merry Christmas baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment