Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mini-Nesting

I've been feeling a little disappointed that being SO tired (like really, ridiculously tired... I'm going to ask the doc about it next appointment) has kept me from nesting the way I love to do. So today I decided to power through my usual naptime and make something baby-related while Gracie slept. I saw this nursing cover at Prudent Baby, and since I've never had one I thought I'd whip one up.

Here's mine:


It took a little longer than I'd thought (so much folding and ironing!) and I messed up a little of our hardwood (no ironing board... a towel was not enough... I ended up doing the rest of the ironing on our bed... so dumb of me!) but it came out looking really nice, and it will be super handy to have when we're on the go and I don't have a bottle with me.

I even made a detour to Joann's so I could put in jump rings to make it fancy.


My next project is some art for Charlie's room. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that you powered through your usual naptime and made something super cool (with super cute fabric!). You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete