Sunday, August 29, 2010

Twenty-Five.



This is what twenty-five weeks worth of baby looks like if you are 4' 10". Charlie is growing quite nicely, and Steve and I are already running out of jokes about how huge I am. Sometimes he comes around a corner and sees me unexpectedly and laughs a little and pats my tummy. :)

We're all doing good. Steve started school last week and Miss Gracie turned 2. I have another doctor's appointment this week for a Charlie checkup. They are so fast at my OB place that I feel like I am usually out of there before me appointment time even hits. But you know what's not going fast? Pregnancy. I know he needs to bake for a while longer, but once the Pearsons' little boy arrived two weeks ago, I started really really wanting to get to the baby part of this whole adventure. :) Hopefully the business of fall will help the last few months go faster.

Charlie is kicking like crazy. I'm not sure if I am biased, but I do NOT remember his sister kicking this hard. It hurts sometimes! And he's still relatively small (13.5 inches, 1.5 lbs). Though this belly shot does not really indicate his smallness.


I've just hit the point where rolling over is a three step process: shift to back, rest, shift to other side. I miss sleeping on my tummy. And I was a little bummed when I saw that we're only at 25 weeks--for some reason I thought we were at 26. But at least that gives me one more week of prep time--this little guy will be here before Christmas! And we can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing. Pregnant in the heat. I was with Taylor, too. I used to put my bathing suit on (red w/ black dots) and soak in the pool. I looked like a giant, floating watermelon. At least it will cool down for your 3rd T. My lifsaver was a body pillow, which was great to sleep with while on my side. It saved my hips, which always seemed to ache if they weren't lined up just so. There wasn't a whole lot of room in the bed for Troy though. Thinking of you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you cute girl. Pssssh! Not huge---just really cute! I wish I was there to give you a hug. BTW, really great dress!
    Love you lots!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete