Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gracie on Charlie's Birth

Mommy: What will happen when Charlie is born? Will he come home with us?
Gracie: He's come in the car with me. And he's talk to me. And I'm yeyying (yelling) and crying, and he's say, "Sorry!"

...not sure where any of this comes from, or how disappointed she will be when he doesn't apologize for her crying.

Same question, later.
Gracie: Charlie go a hopital, and I visit him at the hopital! (Starts singing a song she's made up that says something about babies, and flying in the sky). You like that song?

Mommy: Is he going to come home with us?
Gracie: (Nods.) He's go to the candles, and he's eat them ALL GONE!

Mommy: What do babies eat?
Gracie: Maybe um um um um.... Um they eat... Maybe sohdoh (cereal).


(One day to go according to the little birdie ticker at the top of the page. And I think its lying. Is it going to reset to day one on Saturday?!?!?!?!)

2 comments:

  1. Those Gracie quotes are adorable! I can't believe you're still pregnant either...when will they induce you?? Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully (for both of our sakes) the little birdie ticker doesn't reset back to day one. I think I would start sobbing if it did.

    ReplyDelete