- Nacho
Check it. Still growing a baby in there. And have officially graduated to full-time-stretchy-pants-wearing.
There are actually a lot of perks to stretchy pants, including not having to unbutton the top button of your jeans if you eat a particularly large meal and the fact that they don't give you have a muffin top. I now have them in shorts, capris, and long lengths. Hurrah for stretchy pants! Baby seems to mostly like them as well, except for the point where the stretchy meets the denim--it kicks that seam as a hobby.
Speaking of kicking, Steve thinks he has felt it now, but it is still hard to feel from the outside. So far this little baby has been quieter about its kicking. Steve's mom (baby's "Mimi") told me not to be deceived--it might still be a busy busy baby once it gets out into the wide wide world. Kind of fun to see the difference in personality already, though. I can't wait to meet this kiddo.
AND, today marks 19 weeks. Which means next week we are officially halfway to the 40 week mark. Gracie was born at 38 weeks, so if this little mystery bun wants to be born early like his or her sister, we are halfway now!
We had a quick doctor visit a couple weeks ago, and Steve (and Gracie) got to hear the heartbeat. (Gracie looked really suspicious that her mama's tummy was making that weird noise.) Everything looks good, I asked some questions (not as many this time around since I asked a million during my Gracie-pregnancy, but I needed to know what I can take for my mad crazy allergies) and we got to schedule the appointment when we FIND OUT IF OUR BUN IS A BOY OR A GIRL!!!
It is so so so fun to have Steve around now to share the excitement of my (quickly) growing tummy. The other night we were discussing how quickly it was growing, and he informed me that it wasn't just a baby house, it was a baby estate. :)
Lucky little Chancho (or Chancha) has got a funny papa. (And a goofy sister who is currently running around naked save a diaper and a shirt pulled halfway on her head like a balaclava.)

Oh Jamie! I love it. I like wearing stretchy pants (pajama pants) quite often myself, despite the fact that I have no reason to. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete