Monday, June 21, 2010

Knock, Knock.

Two days ago I felt our baby move.

Isn't that crazy? We're only in week 15. I didn't feel Grace for several weeks further. I thought I was losing it, but I have felt it a TON yesterday and today.

I can feel it not like the butterfly or bubble sensation I had with its big sis, but like real little movements, sort of like a tiny hiccup. I feel like it is knocking on my abdomen. Cute. :)

This is one of my favorite parts about being pregnant--probably the part that could give me "the glow" we preggos are supposed to have. It makes me smile this smile... like baby and I are little friends and we're sharing a delicious secret.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've commented before, but congratulations, Jamie! You are a wonderful mommy and baby #2 is lucky to be coming into your family. Enjoy this sweet time.

    <3 Mary Payne

    ReplyDelete